BreakoutIQ, located in San Francisco, is looking for event facilitators to lead our corporate team building events.
Our activities currently include puzzle-based escape room games, scavenger hunts, trivia nights, and team workshops focused on communication and problem solving.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Enthusiasm and an engaging communication style
- Experience with event facilitation and comfort working with large groups
- Interpersonal skills to work with groups from a variety of roles and industries
- Confidence and calm presence in hectic/busy event settings
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Willingness to help across the business and be flexible in an ever-changing startup landscape
WHAT A BREAKOUTIQ EVENT FACILITATOR DOES:
- Travel to event sites and set up each event
- Host and facilitate lively team-building activities – almost always with one or more co-hosts
- Run post-event debriefs and workshops focused on team dynamics and communication
- Assist with event preparation – custom content development and prop management
- Incorporate customer feedback from events into new activity features and usability improvements
- Monthly internal team building activities!
- Flexible hours and possible remote work
- Opportunity for advancement available – we offer internal mobility to grow into a sales, experience design, or operations based role.
- Opportunity to become a full time team member, where you will be leading events and taking on project ownership
- Passionate and driven team – we don’t forget to have fun!
- Time Frame: Immediate Start
- Commitment: 15-25 hours/week
- Schedule: Likely 1 – 6 pm, 3-5 days per week (M-F, very rarely weekends)
- Opportunity for some work to be done on a more flexible schedule, with option for occasional remote work
- Compensation: $16 – $22 / Hr (based on experience) with opportunity for increases
- NOTE: Exact schedule depends on the fit between your desired level of involvement and business needs. Fluctuations may arise due to events that either start in the morning or evening outside of those hours that require additional staffing.
BreakoutIQ was born from a desire to transform team-building by creating immersive experiences that inspire collaborative critical thinking, problem solving, and most importantly, fun for the entire team!
Our core design principles:
- Creative Problem Solving: at the root of all our activities
- Inclusivity: our activities are meant to accommodate groups of all ages and backgrounds
- High Engagement: we blend critical thinking with creative challenges within our games
- Portability and Scalability: we simplify logistics for our clients and can accommodate all group sizes
- Customizable Content: our flexible frameworks allow us to personalize each activity to our clients
We are looking to build a team that is equally passionate about our mission to deliver exciting, unique, and unforgettable activities.
- Teaching Artist
- Organizational Development
- Leadership and Development
- Company Culture and People Operations
- Camp Counselor