Increase Tournament Profitability & Player Fun
Golf Quest is a unique player experience for teams before, during, and after their regular golf round. Through smartphones, each team competes for points by answering questions as they appear when in GPS proximity or via scanning QR codes.
The content of the game can be completely customized to match the needs of the tournament. Or, BreakoutIQ can provide our highly-rated mix of trivia, challenges, or even murder mystery content.
How Golf Quest Works
- Each team can access the virtual waypoints containing questions, brain teasers, hints, and challenges through a smartphone.
- Waypoints can be accessed by GPS in the game or by scanning QR codes placed on signage (hole sponsors)
- No apps to download. Everyone can access the game through a web browser.
- Every Golf Quest event is monitored by our trained hosts.
Why Add Golf Quest?
- It’s an easy way to get conversations going during regular play—increasing team engagement.
- Adds another gamified aspect to tournaments.
- Questions can be tailored to sponsors to increase visibility.
- Can be used by tournament organizers as an additional revenue source for in-game sponsorships.
- Golf course management would receive a commission for suggesting Golf Quest without needing to set up or run the event.
All Golf Quest Events Include
Large Group Support
We are limited only by the number of teams you can fit into your course!
Our virtual hosts will monitor progress and provide support from start to finish!
We’re available anytime of day, and will work with you to find the best fit for your tournament.
Questions before you book?
Let’s Get Started!
We can usually put together an event in just a few days but if you want customized content, we ask for two weeks lead time. Please contact us if you need to schedule something in a shorter timeline.
We would love to help you increase your tournament fun factor. Call (415) 503-9747 or set up an appointment for more details and a quote.
+ BOOKING PROCESS
We can usually put together an event in just a few days but if you want customized content, we ask for two weeks lead time.
Talk to one of our event coordinators to schedule your event. Once scheduled, you’ll receive a confirmation with all of the details that you need for the event!
Yes! If you have any special requests, please schedule time with our event coordinators
If you have a tight budget, we’ll do our best to accommodate Please schedule time with our event coordinators to discuss
+ PREPARING FOR THE EVENT
We’ll give you everything you need to organize the event:
1) You will need to organize your players into teams.
2) You will need to share your event link with your teams. We can supply a unique link or QR code to make it simple.
3) If you choose the QR code option, we will supply al lthe QR code images that you can print or we can supply signage with codes for you to place. Great for hole sponsores with related content.
We handle the rest! There is no special prep or setup needed.
We do not handle event registrations at this time. We found that event registration was best handled by tournament organizers who have the full context for the players. We’re happy to suggest ways to manage this process if helpful
You will provide the course location for the tournament and any custom content requirements. We will use our GPS mapping skills to preare your game. If choose the QR code option, we will work with you on QR code placement.
+ ADDITIONAL ACTIVITY DETAILS
Once you have assigned teams, each team will need to elect a captain to log in to the link we provide. Once the game starts, it’s very easy to understand the flow of the game. See the Golf Quest Demo video for a complete picture of how the event works.
All the questions and challenges will be visible on the team captain’s smart phone in the Golf Quest interface.
Yes. Each team will see how many points they have accrued and a leaderboard will be seen throughout the event. While there should be a clear winner, the camaraderie will be felt by all players.
+ ACTIVITY CONTENT
Golf Quest is for golf course operators to offer to their clients or tournament organizers looking to form richer connections with players in a fun environment. Great for team building and corporate events.
It is appropriate for corporate audiences. Our expert event facilitators have hosted many events for many different teams, and the activity itself features no mature content.
We are happy to work with you to provide the experience that you’re looking for and will do our best to accommodate your needs. Please schedule time with our event coordinators to discuss.