Virtual Teams We’ve Helped Unify
Virtual Team Building Made Easy
Looking to have a winter holiday themed event with your remote team this year? With so many team members working out of office, in person holiday office parties can be a challenge. The team at BreakoutIQ is here to help you take your event online! Our Virtual team building events can help bring everyone together, no matter how remote they are.
Setting up and running virtual team building events for remote teams couldn’t be easier! Just book an event with us, have your team meet us on your desired video conferencing platform and we’ll take it from there.
We can even accommodate hybrid teams that have a mix of virtual and onsite participants. Click here to learn how.
Our Holiday Themed Team Building Activities
This year’s theme is Harvey’s Magical Holiday Hijinx!
- Gather all your remote colleagues for excitement, laughter, and triumph
- Help Harvey solve his family’s magical puzzles before time is up
A virtual twist on this classic team activity!
- Connect 600+ members of your remote team
- A top rated trivia experience designed for everyone, not just trivia buffs
- Flexible game formats to fit any agenda or occasion
Why participate in a virtual team building activity?
Your team has worked hard all year long. Start 2023 with a fun event they’ll all enjoy!
As companies expand their remote workforce or even move to an entirely remote workforce, team building exercises and events have had to evolve. This evolution is what BreakoutIQ is focused on. We’ve taken traditional team building activities and rebuilt them from the ground up into online events, and created exciting holiday themes for our most popular games! Browse the list above, and you’ll definitely find something that your team will love.
There are a number of benefits to remote team building:
- Your team gets to know each other outside of work hours.
- It’s a great morale booster and gives your employees a chance to have fun together.
- Team members learn how to work as a team and how each person’s individual strengths can come together to overcome challenges.
- People learn how to communicate with each other and get insight into each person’s unique style of communicating.
- A virtual team building activity can help those who have never worked remotely before overcome their hesitation of being on camera.
The BreakoutIQ Advantage:
- All events feature trained, live hosts to keep everyone engaged.
- No technology barriers. If your team can join a meeting and open a web page, they are set!
- We can customize the experience for time and content.
- No prior knowledge needed to participate.
- We make remote team building easy!
All Events Include
<2 Minute Setup
We walk you through the whole way!
We’re available anytime of day!
You’re in good hands!