How Does A Virtual Scavenger Hunt Work?
1. Meet us at the Zoom meeting link we provided you
As your team arrives, your host will make sure everyone is setup properly for the activity.
2. Your host will kick off with an overview of how the game works, as well as instructions
We'll cover all the gameplay essentials, including all the technical stuff.
3. Your host will provide a URL where teams can join in for the game
Puzzles are hosted on our platform and accessed through web links (no prior installation or login required).
4. Players are seamlessly placed into teams of 5-6 and assigned to rooms
You don’t need to provide any information or do anything. We take care of it all.
Do you have a hybrid team setup, where some employees are remote and others are in the office? We’ve got you covered!
How long does a virtual scavenger hunt take?
- The entire activity is 60 minutes
- There are 3 rounds of scavenger hunt challenges. Each round is 6-10 minutes.
- After each round, there is a 5 minute recap of the previous round, along with instructions for the next one.
What is the gameplay like?
- Each round contains a variety of challenges, many of which include links to Google street view, online videos, and much more:
- Round 1 – Explore & Retrieve: Use the web to solve challenges virtually, then retrieve related items from your home and tell us about them
- Round 2 – Discover & Create: Same as Round 1 but instead of retrieving something, use your ingenuity to draw, compose or create something on the spot related to each challenge
- Round 3 – Digital Scavenger Hunt: Explore the digital landscapes at your fingertips to find items and solve challenges virtually
- Teams of 5-6 each are sent to independent virtual breakout rooms to work through the scavenger hunt challenges
- Teams can be random or pre-selected.
- Latecomers will be added to teams with open slots as they join.
- Our hosts are on-hand to answer questions and provide hints throughout the activity.
How do you win a virtual scavenger hunt?
- Teams collect points as they complete as many challenges as they can in the time allotted.
- After the final round, teams are brought back to the main session to recap the final answers, and announce the top teams!
- The video chat will remain open for as long as you need it following the scavenger hunt, so you can celebrate the winning team, make announcements, or simply visit with each other.
Still not convinced? Schedule time with our event coordinators to learn more!
Questions or requests before you book?
To check availability: Select a package, pick your time zone, and explore our availability calendar (no payment or personal info required)
To book: Select your preferred event time + any add-ons, fill out a quick questionnaire, and enter your payment info