Virtual Teams We’ve Helped Unify
Virtual Team Building Activities
A virtual twist on this classic team activity!
- Connect 600+ members of your remote team
- A top rate trivia experience designed for everyone, not just trivia buffs
- Flexible game formats to fit any agenda or occasion
An intensely satisfying virtual team adventure!
- Gather all your remote colleagues for excitement, laughter and triumph
- Pursue art thieves across a digital landscape
- Race the clock and other teams as you try to be the first to finish!
Nonstop fun that will have you on your feet!
- Turn the inside of your home into a scavenger hunt play space!
- Race to complete the most challenges!
- Dive into exploration, discovery, creativity and excitement!
An instant hit for your virtual team!
- A fan favorite gets a team building upgrade!
- Guess survey responses, collect points, compete to win!
- Get your virtual team buzzing over friendly office rivalries!
Why participate in remote team building activities?
As companies expand their remote workforce or even move to an entirely remote workforce, team building exercises and events have had to evolve. This evolution is what BreakoutIQ is focused on. We’ve taken traditional team building activities and rebuilt them from the ground up into online events. Now your employees can engage in these virtual team building activities no matter where they are, coming together to learn more about each other and forge strong working relationships they will carry with them throughout their daily work routines.
There are a number of benefits to remote team building:
- Your team gets to know each other outside of work hours.
- It’s a great morale booster and gives your employees a chance to have fun together.
- Team members learn how to work as a team and how each person’s individual strengths can come together to overcome challenges.
- People learn how to communicate with each other and get insight into each person’s unique style of communicating.
- A virtual team building activity can help those who have never worked remotely before overcome their hesitation to being on camera.
How to successfully do team building while working remotely
While there are many ways of getting to know one another, an online game or team building exercise allows for people to learn about each other in a fun, more organic and natural way.
While you could try to spend time and resources creating virtual team building activities, it’s more work than it may seem, especially if you’ve already got a lot on your plate. That’s why BreakoutIQ is here. We have a number of activities ready to go, and our team of experts will handle all the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to do anything other than reach out to us and book a session.
Need team building for multiple remote teams or large groups?
All Events Include
<2 Minute Setup
We walk you through the whole way!
We’re available anytime of day!
You’re in good hands!