How Does A Virtual Escape Room Work?
1. Select the themed room you want to use from our list of options
As your team arrives, your host will make sure everyone is setup properly for the activity
2. Your host will kick off with an overview of how the game works, as well as instructions
The group signs onto Zoom with our facilitators for a brief introduction
3. Your host will provide a URL where teams can join in for the game
Puzzles are hosted on our platform and accessed through web links (no prior installation or login required)
4. Players are seamlessly placed into teams of 5-6 and assigned to rooms
You don’t need to provide any information or do anything. We take care of it all.
How long does a virtual escape room take?
- Teams of 5-6 each are sent to independent virtual breakout rooms to work through the escape room challenge for 45 minutes.
- Teams can be random or pre-selected.
- Each escape room includes a variety of puzzles, many of which include links to Google street view, online videos, and much more.
- Our hosts are on-hand to answer questions and provide hints throughout the activity.
- Latecomers will be added to teams with open slots as they join.
How do you win a virtual escape room?
- Teams must solve every challenge, unlock a series of passphrases, and be the first to get through the final challenge.
- Teams are brought back to the main session to recap the final answers of the virtual escape room, and to announce the top teams!
- The video chat will remain open for as long as you need it following the escape room, so you can celebrate the winning team, make announcements, or simply visit with each other.
See a Demo of Our Popular “Entertainer’s Escape” Virtual Escape Room in Action.
(make sure you have your sound on!)
Still not convinced? Schedule time with our event coordinators to learn more!
Questions or requests before you book?
To check availability: Select a package, pick your time zone, and explore our availability calendar (no payment or personal info required)
To book: Select your preferred event time + any add-ons, fill out a quick questionnaire, and enter your payment info