What to Expect
1. We'll open the Zoom room 5 minutes before your start time
As your team arrives, your host will make sure everyone is setup properly for the activity
2. Your host will kick off with an overview of how the game works, as well as instructions for an introductory round
We'll cover the trivia rounds as well as how we use Zoom for the game play
3. Your host will provide a URL where teams can submit their responses to the intro round
Teams simply have to pick a team name and designate a team captain
4. Players are seamlessly placed into teams of 4-7 and assigned to breakout rooms
We automatically randomize teams (or can work from a pre-selected team list if you've requested that).
Either way, we'll do all the work!
5. Your host will end each team to their own virtual breakout room for the intro round, and bring them back when they're done
Participants get used to the Zoom interface and the game flow before the game actually begins
6. We kick off the first round of trivia!
Each round has the same flow, with our host managing where you need to be and what you need to focus on
7. After each round, your host will provide the answers, score updates, and interesting stats!
- How teams performed overall
- Which teams won the round
- The overall scores and rankings!
8. The final scores will be tallied after the last round, and the winners announced!
Only one team will rise to the top!
9. If you want, we'll leave the meeting open so your team can continue to hang out
We include this final step if it makes sense for your group (or the winning team wants more time to gloat!)
Watch this video to see how the activity flows!
(make sure you have your sound on!)
Still not convinced? Schedule time with our event coordinators to learn more!
Questions or requests before you book?
To check availability: Select a package, pick your time zone, and explore our availability calendar (no payment or personal info required)
To book: Select your preferred event time + any add-ons, fill out a quick questionnaire, and enter your payment info